Position: Sr. DBA
June 22, 2010
Description & Requirements:
- Req. MS in CS + 2 yrs. exp. or BS w/ 5 + yrs. exp. in mgmt of corp. IT databases. At least 2 yrs w/ MS SQL Server 2005, Oracle DB, MySQL Server 5.x, MS Jet DB engine, MOSS 2007, MS Dynamics 10, MS Business Portal 10, and Blackberry Enterprise Server 4 and 5. Employer is willing to accept any suitable combination of work exp., ed and training that has been found to be equivalent to these reqs through a formal eval. Applicant will design, implement, maintain and repair organizations databases. Candidates must be a U.S.C., refugee, asylee or LPR.
Send resume, covltr, and refs to: Synergy ISG, 8520 Allison Pointe Blvd, Suite 220, Indianapolis, IN 46250.
Position: Account Executive
- Sell project-based IT solutions and ongoing IT services to mid-sized to large business clients
- Prospect for new clients and make initial contacts
- Follow-up, prepare service proposals, make client presentations and see sales through to the signing of a contract
- Develop service proposals and presentations based on client business needs
- Deliver sales presentations to clients and prospects
- Maintain on-going relationships with existing clients
- Responsible for client retention, and cross selling and up-selling to existing clients
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals
- 3+ year of successful experience in marketing/business development in IT industry
- Must have strong information technology background
- Must have prior experience selling IT solutions in the greater Indianapolis marketplace
- Experienced in selling IT solutions and services, including: finding qualified opportunities, uncovering business needs/requirements, providing solutions that solve clients� IT business issues and add value to the clients� operations
- Must be familiar with the industry standard and common information technology terminology
- Previous experience selling offshore IT services
- Experience selling IT staffing services
If you are interested in this opportunity, e-mail your current resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include the Reference Code in the subject line.